Wednesday 7 March 2012

BACKLOG BLOG AWARD!

Wow!I am super excited today as i've been given yet another award by Beauty Make Up Addict.I am honored  that she's passed on the award to me, which really motivates me to come up with more better posts in the future.I really appreciate it.You all should check her blog out.She does amazing eye make ups.
(RULES OF THE AWARD)
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
  2. Say seven random things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers.
(7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MYSELF)
  1. I love eating noodles.(One thing i cannot imagine my life without. ;p)
  2. I am moved by the movie 'KONY-2012' which i watched earlier and posted about.
  3. I enjoy reading books.(My favourite author is MITCH ALBOM)
  4. I used to borrow my brother's clothes backdays coz i was a total tomboy .(My brother thought it was weird. ;p )
  5. I've been addicted to listening to 'BEN HARPER' lately.
  6. I enjoyed riding bikes few years back, but it's a shame that am struggling to learn driving now. :(
  7. I always wanted to try bungee jumping and sky diving.(Well! i'm not sure if i have the adrenaline to do that anymore.) :(
I WOULD LIKE TO PASS THIS AWARD TO 

10 comments:

  1. congrats!!!! :-)))

    http://profdrskinnybitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveee kristenglam! and so glad i found your blog. i want to go sky diving too! follow each other? :)

    goldenswank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRISCRO.
    It's everywhere.
    So is ROSEN- TEXAS.
    So os BRATEOPH- BRATERS- TELEANGE .
    Just tons of PTY LTD, now.
    See you at our movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done sweety x x x

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!You have got one of the best blogs I have seen recently.Creativity of any kind always attracts me and you are a masterpiece in that.Thanks for sharing so much. I am definitely following you.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!Thanx ever so much for the lovely comment.It's really motivating.Really appreciate it! :)

      Delete

Thanx for taking time to drop your precious comment.Really appreciate it!Much love! xoxo :)